August 29, 2015

Meet Coco and Lammy!

Hi y'all!
This weekend my two curly cousins are staying at my house. They are my Mum's sister's furkids. They often come to my house, usually every weekend or two. I'm gonna introduce you to them.

This is Coco. Say "Hi, Coco!"

Coco is a white mini poodle. Coco and I used to live together at my house until his parents moved earlier this year. Coco's new house is 3 hours away from my house. Now we only meet once a week on the weekend. Coco is of my age, we share the same birthday month, which is November. Last year we celebrated our first birthday pawty at my house.



This is Lammy. Say "Hi, Lammy!"

Lammy is a cute little pup, she's only 7 months old! She's a black mix poodle. Her hair is not as curly as Coco but still so wavy. Her eyes are round and bright but they are sometimes mysteriously missing and you can't tell where exactly her eyes are. When I first met her, she was walking with Coco and I was like "OMD!! Coco's shadow is alive!" But then I realized they are two different set of paws.

I'm always soooo excited when they come. This weekend will be awesome!!!! More on them later.

22 comments:

  1. Your curly cousins are adorable, I bet you haf a great time together!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    What a tremendous trio you make! have funs! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SURI
    Your cousins look like they are ready for a ton of fun
    have a great weekend with them. Are you having a slumber=less party too
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes Madi. Thanks! We had a crazy sleepover. Totally fun!
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  4. Hello Suri! We are very pleased to meet you and your cousins. Thank you for commenting on our doggie blog, The Daily Bone. Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog too! Very happy to meet lots of nice bloggers here.
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  5. We hope you have a wonderful weekend with Lammy and Coco, they are totally adorable!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did!! Thanks Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo!
      Suri

      Delete
  6. Hi Coco and Lammy! We bet you all are going to have some fun this weekend!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Murphy and Stanley!
      Hugs and kisses,
      Suri

      Delete
  7. Hi Coco! Hi Lammy! You are both very nice looking Dogs!

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lammy and Coco say "Hi" to you too.
      Thank you Cobi!
      Luvs,
      Suri

      Delete
  8. OMD, what FABulous furiends!!! I am so pleased to meet you guys!! Welcome to Blogville Coco and Lammy!!! I hopes to hear all abouts your weekend adventures with Suri!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruby!! My cousins say thank you!! I am very pleased to meet you too an everyone in blogville.
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  9. We'd be excited if they visited us, too. They look like lots of bitey face fun....and chaseys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We had lots of epic bitey face game this weekend. Totally fun!
      Suri

      Delete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!