August 31, 2015

Suri Goes to Singapore part 1

Psst.. to all my cuties!

I wanna share a rebel story I did last year. This is just between us so please don't tell the dawg cops because I prefer my own jail in my house.

It started with Mum leaving to Singapore again for many couple days. This is no good because it meant she had to leave me and enjoy the trip all by herself. So that night when she told me she was about to sleep early for the morning flight, I packed my luggage because I knew I must go with her.

I never went abroad before, I have no passport or ticket but I really need to be with Mum. I know Mum always booked a near window seat on the plane so I came up to surprise her like:

"Mum, you forgot your most important belonging: ME!"

Clumsy Mum was shocked. But she had to act normal. I knew if it weren't in public, she would call me in her dumb raised voice. Airplane flight is not my favorite thing, after all.


After 2-3 hours flying I, I mean we, arrived in Singapore safely. FINALLY I go abroad! Singapore is a very smart city. We always used public transportation here and Mum said that I should be nice all the time if I want her to take me to travel around Singapore. "Of course, why not?" I replied to her. I sat nicely in the passenger seat whenever we rode the bus or train.


Our first destination is Singapore Flyer. That's one HUGE Ferris Wheel. It has an overall height of 165 meters (541 feet). From up there I saw so many tiny tiny buildings spread over Singapore. The buildings are very detailed tho. I copied Mum's outfit in this photo.


The following day we went shopping in Bugis area. Very crowded. Not my favorite. Next.


We headed to Singapore Botanical Garden. This is my favorite. Because it's a very large playground. I jumped in a pond even though it ain't for swimming. Mum said "Be careful, Suri! The pond is deep and even human can drown". But don't worry I was using a red swimming float and it was a total of fun.

I will tell you more about my Singapore trip in part 2. Stay tuned!
Read Suri Goes to Singapore part 2

30 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the animated version of Suri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cool!! Suri you need to meet my friend Julie at www.jewelswandering.com
    She lives in Singapore!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great!! I should tell my Mum to meet Julie too.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know Whitley just can't say no to swim!

      Delete
  4. hari OM
    Cirkey Suri - wing walking, bus riding, fur dipping... what a fab time in Singapore!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay YAM-aunty! It was really awesome!

      Delete
  5. Oh Suri, a trip to Singapore. You are a lucky dawg! My Ma has only been in the Singapore airport on a layover to Thailand. She did say it was the nicest airport she has ever seen though! BOL
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been to Thailand too! Thailand is great, I should show you my Thailand trip later.
      And yes, Singapore airport is so nice!

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful trip, we can't wait to hear more!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading it Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo!
      You're awesome.
      Suri

      Delete
  7. Holy crow! You are an international traveler!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great trip! We look forward to part 2
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! Thank you for reading this story Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel.
      Suri

      Delete
  9. Sounds fun! By da way I am a mini schnauzer too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Riley, Nice to meet ya. Let's be furriends!

      Delete
  10. Wow, this must have been a wonderful trip. We sure love the photos! Do you and your mom dress alike often?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Murphy and Stanley,
      Yes, we dress alike so often. Mum thinks it's cool.
      Thanks for dropping by!
      Suri

      Delete
  11. Suri what a wonderful trip....wow I had no idea you were on a world tour too. Maybe we'll meet up in an airport somewhere....Oh it would be fun to visit you too.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we'll have a great time together when we meet, Madi!
      luvs,
      Suri

      Delete
  12. Your new header is super terrific and is the tops for setting of the gray argyle background. Are you a cartoonist or artist? You have really done a darn great job of capturing Suri in his photo shoots. You would never see us in that Ferris Wheel no way dog.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweet William The Scot, thank you for your kind woofs!! Mum is happy when she reads it. And yes, Mum is an illustrator, she draws everyday.
      Thanks for reading this post!
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  13. Wow! What an exciting adventure for a little doggie! We see airplanes fly over our house all the time, living near an airport. But we never get to ride in them. I bet it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you bark when airplanes fly over your house? because I'm sure I would. I don't like anything fly over my house. Hahaha.
      Thanks for dropping by!
      Suri

      Delete
  14. First of all, we don't know how your mum could even think she'd have a good time WITHOUT you....that said, we never get to go anywhere that requires public transport. UNFAIR! Come to think of it, we haven't been very far in the car either. Thanks for showing us Singapore, it's the only way we'll see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? Mum is so silly.
      Don't worry Bella Roxy & Macdui, public transport is not dat nice. Some peeps don't like us sitting in da bus which is not a good thing to hear but it's true.
      Thanks for visiting my blog. You're awesome!
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  15. OMD! How lucky are you!! Our mom is flying to Cape Town on Sunday...maybe we can tag along too!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Don't let your Mom go alone, it's too dangerous without us guarding.
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!