September 1, 2015

Suri Goes to Singapore part 2

Hi there my cuties!

I will continue my Singapore trip story here.
Read Suri Goes to Singapore part 1.


So after I had enough fun from swimming in the pond at Singapore Botanical Garden, we then went to Universal Studio Singapore. It was one sunniest day of my life and I almost melt from the stupid heat. You see that foggy background behind me? It was the only thing that helped keeping me intact.


In the afternoon we had our lunch at an outdoor cafe. I met a beautiful lady named Mrs. Pigeon and we surely had a nice talk that day.


We also stopped at this wide river named Clarke Quay. Mom missed a good shot because she was busy looking at the map on her phone to find the bus code for our way back. I told her not to be too busy with her phone and look around. She looked around and then sad, because she found so many cute couples cuddled on the river bank while she was there alone. Poor Mum.
Wait, what? Correction: She wasn't alone, I was there.


Mum took too long to find the bus code until it was already past 11 PM (silly Mum!). So we took the last train when the station was already empty. The next day we returned to Indonesia. Mum smuggled me in her luggage this time because I didn't have ticket and she didn't want to buy me one. That was CRUEL but I really enjoyed my Singapore trip.

The End.

24 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Singapore, I nose the peeps luffed it there and you got to visit!!!!
    I luffs your jumpers, you look very cute
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Well you did make the most of your travel op, Suri!!! I guess it was worth that little indignity of luggage loading on the return... Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even to Universal Studios! Oh my word
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I didn't know there was a Universal Studios in Singapore! How pawesome is that?!? It looks like you had a fabulous trip.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT A TRIP YOU ARE HAVING.
    HUGS MADI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun trip!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun trip!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're glad you made it back home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your mom is never alone cuz she has YOU!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun trip!!! We know your Mama realizes how lucky she is to have you!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for taking me along on that great trip. I felt like I was right there!!

    Ziggy Out!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!